- Download and complete the membership form– kindly note that, there are two different formats, one for MFIs (DTMFIs, NDTMFIs, SCUs, Network Support Organizations, Banks) [Click] – And one for Non-MFIs (e.g. Donors, Bi-Multi-Lateral Agencies
- Submit the completed and signed form to MFA– Email: email@example.com or Tel: +856 21 226018 or Fax: +856 21 226019.
- The application shall be considered by the Board of Directors & Executive Office– The applicant will be informed promptly whether the application has been approved or not.- The MFA will provide reasons in case membership has been disapproved.
Benefit of becoming MFA members
- The privilege to participate in trainings related to microfinance sector by both domestic and foreign sectors
- Opportunity to have special technical / professional counselling
- Opportunity to meet and exchange experiences with successful institutions and from the Bank of Lao PDR
- Receive useful information on institutional development and also disseminate information / products- services through
- Various advertisement channels of MFA.
TERMS OF REFERENCE Assignment: ANNUAL FINANCIAL AUDIT OF LMFA (Period:…Read more
ເລີ້ມເຮັດວຽກ: ແຕ່ ເດືອນ ພຶດສະພາ 2022 ເຖິງ ທັນວາ 2022 ແລະ ສາມາດຕໍ່ສັນຍາໄດ້…Read more